|Real name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Birth place||Grand Prairie, Texas, U.S.|
|DO.B||July 22, 1992|
Sel, Selly, Selenita, Conchita. Mamachita, See
|Height||in Centimetres 165
in Feet 5 feet 4 inches
|Weight||48 kg / 106 pound|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Solo album- “Stars Dance” on July 19, 2013|
|Likes||She loves eating pizza crust, like basketball, likes hip-hop and punk music, roses|
|Dislikes||Dislikes people that are show offs and think they are all that.|
|Hobbies||watching horror movies|
|Net worth||$10 million.|
Selena Marie Gomez an American actress and singer who was born on 22 July 1992 in Grand Prairie, Texas, U.S. Gomez rose to fame as the leading role in the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place (2007–12). Gomez also formed her own production company in 2008, titled July Moon Productions; she serves as an executive producer on the Netflix original series 13 Reasons Why, which released in March 2017. She subsequently formed her band Selena Gomez & the Scene in 2008 which released three studio albums and produced four top 30 singles by 2011.
She also focused on her acting career which leads her to be more popular. She worked in film like Ramona and Beezus (2010), Monte Carlo (2011) and Spring Breakers (2013).
Outside of entertainment:
Gomez released her own clothing line through Kmart in 2010 and a self-titled fragrance in 2013. She has worked with various charitable organizations for years and became a UNICEF ambassador at the age of seventeen. Since the start of her career, Gomez has gone on to sell over 7 million albums and 22 million singles worldwide, according to Billboard. As of November 2016, Gomez is the most-followed person on Instagram in the world. Gomez has earned a number of awards and nominations for her work as an actress and singer and has won an ALMA Award, a Billboard Women in Music award, an MTV Video Music Award, an American Music Award, a People’s Choice Award, and fifteen Teen Choice Awards.
Gomez was the lead singer of the band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, releasing three studio albums and one remix album. She has released two studio albums, one EP, and one compilation album in her solo career.
Selena Gomez & the Scene albums (Band)
- Kiss & Tell (2009)
- A Year Without Rain (2010)
- When the Sun Goes Down (2011).
- Stars Dance (2013)
- Revival (2015)
Selena Gomez & the Scene tours (Band)
- Live in Concert (2009–10)
- A Year Without Rain Tour (2010–11)
- We Own the Night Tour (2011–12)
- Stars Dance Tour (2013)
- Revival Tour (2016)
- Debuted in Barney & Friends at age 7.
- Discovered by Disney in a nationwide talent search when she was 10.
- Appeared in an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and in two episodes of Hannah Montana before landing her own show, The Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Sings the theme song for The Wizards of Waverly Place, “Everything Is Not What It Seems.”
- Released her first album as part of the band Selena Gomez & the Scene, Kiss & Tell, in 2009.
- Was named a UNICEF Ambassador in 2009; her first field mission was a week-long trip to Ghana.
- Released her first solo album, Stars Dance, in 2013.
- Won a Latin American Music Award for Favorite Dance Song for “I Want to Know You” in 2015.
- Donated money in 2017 to the University of Southern California for the Selena Gomez Fund for Lupus Research after she was diagnosed with the disease herself.
- 2016, People’s Choice Awards — Favorite Animated Movie Voice: Winner
- ALMA Award
- An American Music Award,
- A Billboard Women in Music award
- An iHeartRadio Music Award
- An MTV Video Music Award
- Fifteen Teen Choice Awards
- Nine Guinness World Records.
- Brian Teefey — Stepfather
- Ricardo Gomez — Father
- Nick Jonas — Ex-significant Other
- Mandy Teefey — Mother
- Justin Bieber — Ex-significant Other
- Gracie Elliot Teefey — Half Sister
Social Profile of Selena Gomez