|Real Name||LeBron Raymone James|
|Birth Place||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|D.O.B||December 30, 1984|
|Profession||Pro basketball player|
|Nickname||The Akron Hammer, The L-Train, King James|
|Height||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|Weight||250 lb (113 kg)|
|Physical||Chest- 46 in or 117 cm
Arms/Biceps-17 in 43 cm
Waist-36 in or 91.5 cm
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening music|
|Net Worth||$485 million|
LeBron Raymone James is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and was born on 30th Dec 1984 in Akron, Ohio. He is Cavaliers’ all-time leading scorer. From 2003 to 2010 he was in Cleveland Cavaliers and led the team to finals many times but did not win it. In 2010 he joined Miami Heat. He spent there four years leading them to finals every year and finally won championship in 2012 and 2013. He finally joined Cleveland Cavaliers again and won the championship in 2016 by defeating Golden State Warriors. It was the first win after 52 professional years of Cleveland.
He has been ranked as one of America’s most influential and popular athletes. He gains his wealth and fame from numerous endorsement contracts. He also hosted the ESPY Awards, Saturday Night Live, and appeared in the 2015 film Trainwreck.
James is represented as @KingJames on Twitter. He was honored in June 2016 by the city of Akron with a street named after him. Akron’s mayor, Dan Horrigan, declared “Every king has a kingdom and every kingdom must have roads” as he unveiled the street sign, “King James Way”.
Awards and honors
- Three-time NBA Champion: 2012, 2013, 2016
- Three-time NBA Finals MVP: 2012, 2013, 2016
- Four-time NBA Most Valuable Player: 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- 13-time NBA All-Star: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Two-time NBA All-Star Game MVP: 2006, 2008
- 11-time All-NBA First Team: 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Two-time All-NBA Second Team: 2005, 2007
- Five-time NBA All-Defensive First Team: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- NBA All-Defensive Second Team: 2014
- 2004 NBA Rookie of the Year
- 2004 NBA All-Rookie First Team
- 2008 NBA Scoring Champion
- Two-time Olympic Gold Medal winner: 2008, 2012
- 2004 Olympic Bronze Medal winner
- 2006 FIBA World Championship Bronze Medal winner
- 2007 FIBA Americas Championship Gold Medal winner
- 2012 USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year
- Commemorative banner in Miami’s American Airlines Arena (for his 2012 gold medal won as a member of the Miami Heat)
- 2003 National Champion
- Three-time OHSAA Champion: 2000, 2001, 2003
- Two-time Gatorade National Player of the Year 2002, 2003
- Two-time USA Today High School Player of the Year 2002, 2003
- Three-time Ohio Mr. Basketball: 2001, 2002, 2003
- Three-time USA Today All-USA First Team: 2001, 2002, 2003
- Two-time PARADE High School Player of the Year: 2002, 2003
- 2003 Naismith Prep Player of the Year
- 2003 McDonald’s National Player of the Year
- 2003 McDonald’s High School All-American
- 2003 McDonald’s All-American Game 2003
- 2003 EA Sports Roundball Classic MVP
- 2003 Jordan Capital Classic MVP
- Number 23 retired by St. Vincent-St. Mary
- St. Vincent-St. Mary Hall of Fame (class of 2011)
- St. Vincent-St. Mary home basketball court named The LeBron James Arena
- Three-time Cleveland Sports Awards Professional Athlete of the Year: 2009, 2016, 2017
- Two-time AP Athlete of the Year (2013, 2016)
- Two-time Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year (2012, 2016)
- 2012 Sporting News Athlete of the Year
- 2006 Sporting News NBA MVP
- 2004 Sporting News Rookie of the Year
- Sports Illustrated NBA All-Decade First Team (2000s)
- 16-time ESPY Award winner in various categories (12 individually, four as part of a team)
- Two-time Hickok Belt winner: 2012, 2013
- 2017 NAACP Image Awards – Jackie Robinson Award
- South Main Street in downtown Akron renamed King James Way
- 10-story commemorative banner in downtown Cleveland
- Six-story commemorative banner in downtown Akron
- There is a lot of pressure put on me, but I don’t put a lot of pressure on myself. I feel if I play my game, it will take care of itself.
- You have to be able to accept failure to get better.
- My mom and I have always been there for each other. We had some tough times, but she was always there for me.
- I don’t know how tall I am or how much I weigh. Because I don’t want anybody to know my identity. I’m like a superhero. Call me Basketball Man.
- I am just happy to be part of the Nike family.
- I need music. It’s like my heartbeat, so to speak. It keeps me going no matter what’s going on – bad games, press, whatever!
- I hear my friends and my mom tell me I’m special, but honestly, I still don’t get it.
- Being the only man in the household with my mom definitely helped me grow up fast.
- You know, God gave me a gift to do other things besides play the game of basketball.
- Akron, Ohio, is my home. It will always be remembered. Akron, Ohio, is my life
- Has a tattoo of his mother’s name, Gloria, on his arm.
- Was an all-state football player in high school.
- Received a $90 million endorsement contract from Nike before he ever played a pro game.
- Was chosen first overall in the 2003 NBA draft.
- In 2007, topped Forbes magazine’s list of Top Earning Superstars under 25.
- In 2008, became only the third man to appear on the cover of Vogue magazine.
- Became a free agent in 2010 and, after widespread speculation on his choice of a new team, announced that he would join the Miami Heat on an ESPN program devoted exclusively to the announcement.
- Left the Heat after four seasons and rejoined the Cavaliers in 2014.
- Has won four MVP awards, two NBA Championships and two Olympic gold medals.
- Produces the Starz series Survivor’s Remorse, which is loosely based on his life.
- Is nicknamed “King” James.
- Anthony McClelland — Father
- Gloria James — Mother
- Savannah Brinson — Wife
- LeBron James Jr. — Son
- Zhuri James — Daughter
- Bryce Maximus James — Son
Social Profiles of LeBron James