|Real name||Destiny Hope Cyrus
|Birth place||Franklin, Tennessee, United States|
|D.O.B||November 23, 1992|
|Profession|| Actor, Singer
|Nickname||Smiley Miley, Miley Ray|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 48 kg
in Pounds- 106 lbs
|Hair colour||Naturally Dark Brown, Dyed Blonde.|
|Debut||Album – Meet Miley Cyrus (2007)
Film – Big Fish (2003)
|Net worth||$200 million in 2017.|
Milley Cyrus was born on November 23, 1992 in Franklin, Tennessee, U.S. currently living in Los Angeles, California, U.S. She signed a recording contract with Hollywood Records, and her debut studio album Meet Miley Cyrus (2007) was certified triple-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) having shipped over three million units. She released her second album Breakout and launched her film career as a voice actress in the animated film Bolt in 2008.
- With Bangerz, Cyrus achieved her third number-one album on the U.S. Billboard 200, and fifth overall including Hannah Montana soundtrack albums.
- . She has logged eight top 10 entries on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
- Billboard ranked her as the fourth best-selling female artist of 2009.
- She was ranked number thirteen on Forbes‘ Celebrity 100 in 2010.
- In 2013 she was declared “Artist of the Year” by
- She has been included on the Time 100 list of most influential people in 2008 and 2014.
Miley Cyrus’ net worth is estimated at $200 million in 2017. She earned $201 million from sold-out concerts and $76 million from endorsements. Her lifetime (2001-2017) earnings are estimated to be in excess of $360 million.
estimated to be in excess of $360 million.
- Meet Miley Cyrus (2007)
- Breakout (2008)
- Can’t Be Tamed (2010)
- Bangerz (2013)
- Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz (2015)
- Big Fish (2003)
- Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert (2008)
- Bolt (2008)
- Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009)
- The Last Song (2010)
- LOL (2012)
- So Undercover (2012)
- Miley: The Movement (2013)
- The Night Before (2015)
- A Very Murray Christmas (2015)
- Crisis in Six Scenes (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Best of Both Worlds Tour (2007–08)
- Wonder World Tour (2009)
- Gypsy Heart Tour (2011)
- Bangerz Tour (2014)
- Milky Milky Milk Tour (2015)
- If you believe in yourself anything is possible.
- Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!
- I don’t want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect.
- Music is what I breathe, what I love to do. It keeps me alive.
- I probably have an earlier curfew than anyone. My mom wants to keep me really safe and my dad’s not overly protective, but he’s a dad no matter what.
- I have four shelves covered with journals that I’ve written. Dad and I are writing songs together. I’ve probably written 100 songs.
- My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.
- The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family, because they love you no matter what.
- My dad says I could sing before I could talk, if that’s possible. I was always humming and things like that.
- I think my dad is a lot cooler than other dads. He still acts like he’s still 17.
- Nicknamed Smiley by her parents due to her sunny disposition as a child; later shortened the moniker to Miley.
- Appeared in the video for bluegrass singer Rhonda Vincent’s song “If Heartaches Had Wings.”
- The 2006 debut of her comedy series Hannah Montana drew the largest audience to date for a Disney Channel show.
- First several song releases were credited to her character Hannah Montana instead of to Miley Cyrus.
- In 2008, posted a series of YouTube videos with friend Mandy Jiroux under the title “The Miley and Mandy Show.”
- Published the memoir Miles to Go in 2009.
- Launched a clothing line with Max Azria for Walmart in 2009.
- Supports the charity Youth Service in America, which encourages young people to become more active in their communities.
- 2010, People’s Choice Awards — Favorite Breakout Movie Actress: Winner
- 2009, Critics’ Choice Awards — Best Song: Nominee
- 2009, Golden Globe — Best Original Song – Motion Picture: Nominee
- Braison Chance Cyrus — Brother
- Trace Cyrus — Half Brother
- Nick Jonas — Ex-significant Other
- Patrick Schwarzenegger — Ex-significant Other
- Justin Gaston — Ex-significant Other
- Noah Cyrus — Sister
- Christopher Cody Cyrus — Half Brother
- Liam Hemsworth — Fiancé
- Tish Cyrus — Mother
- Brandi Cyrus — Half Sister
- Billy Ray Cyrus — Father
Social Profile of Miley Cyrus