|Real name||Justin Drew Bieber.
|Birth place||Stratford, Ontario, Canada
|D.O.B||March 1, 1994|
|Profession||Singer , Songwriter, Actor, Musician, Dancer
|Nickname||The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Douche Pouch, Kidraul|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 9″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Physical||Chest: 41 Inches
Waist: 31 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Eye colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Song: My World
TV: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Sept. 23, 2010)
|Likes||movies and playing video games,golf|
|Dislikes||Ugg boots on girls, getting up in the morning.|
|Hobbies||playing sports, skateboarding, and breakdancing.|
|Net worth||US$200 million|
He is a Canadian singer-songwriter. He appeared for the first time on television in a show called X- factor many famous stars like one direction gained publicity due to this show. He was born on 1 Mar 1994 in London, Ontario, Canada. Justin released his first full-length studio album, My World 2.0, in 2010. It debuted at or near number one in several countries, was certified triple Platinum in the U.S., and contained his single “Baby”.
His song “Baby” is most liked and hated song on youtube because people do not like him much as he gained much popularity at a very small age but still he has a large fan following in the whole world. At the age of 17 her mother named Mallette become pregnant and was encouraged to abort the baby. She refused to abortion and that child is Justin Bieber.
He has won numerous awards:
- The American Music Award for Artist of the Year in 2010 and 2012.
- Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for the song “Where Are Ü Now” at the 2016 ceremony.
- Listed four times by Forbes magazine among the top ten most powerful celebrities in the world in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- In 2013, Bieber received a Diamond award from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) to recognize his single “Baby” as the highest-certified digital song of all time.
- Two Brit awards.
- Three NRJ Music Award.
- Thirteen Billboard Music Awards.
- Eight American Music Awards.
- Twenty Teen Choice Awards.
- Eighteen MTV Europe Music Awards, which is the most awards received by a single artist to date.
- Bieber has sold an estimated 100 million records, making him the best-selling male Canadian artist
- One of the world’s best-selling music artists.
- On November 23, 2012, he was presented with the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal by the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper.
- First artist, since Elvis Presley in 2005, to replace his own song as number one on the UK Singles Chart.
- Bieber has received fourteen titles in the Guinness World Records.
- The most followers on Twitter by a male.
- The most viewed music channel on YouTube by an individual.
- The most subscribers on YouTube for a musician by a male.
- My World 2.0 (2010)
- Under the Mistletoe (2011)
- Believe (2012)
- Purpose (2015)
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (2011)
- Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012)
- Zendaya: Behind the Scenes (2012)
- Justin Bieber’s Believe (2013)
- Behaving Badly (2014)
- Zoolander 2 (2016)
- Urban Behavior Tour (2009)
- My World Tour (2010–11)
- Believe Tour (2012–13)
- Purpose World Tour (2016-17).
List of songs by Justin Bieber
- All Around The World
- All Bad
- All I Want Is You
- All In It
- All That Matters
- As Long As You Love Me
- Bad Day
- Be Alright
- Beauty And A Beat
- Catching Feelings
- Change Me
- Christmas Eve
- Die In Your Arms
- Down To Earth
- Fa La La
- Hit The Ground
- Hold Tight
- Home This Christmas
- I Would
- I’ll Show You
- Kiss and Tell
- Life Is Worth Living
- Love Me
- Love Yourself
- Mark My Words
- Never Let You Go
- Never Say Never
- No Pressure
- No Sense
- Nothing Like Us
- One Less Lonely Girl
- One Love
- One Time
- Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas
- Right Here
- Roller Coaster
- Runaway Love
- Somebody To Love
- Stuck in the Moment
- Take You
- That Should Be Me
- The Feeling
- Thought Of You
- Turn To You (Mother’s Day Dedication)
- U Smile
- We Are
- What Do You Mean?
- Yellow Raincoat
- Entered a local singing competition, Stratford Idol, in 2006, but failed to win.
- YouTube performances gained attention from a music executive who ultimately helped sign Bieber to Usher’s record label.
- The youngest solo male artist to top the charts since Stevie Wonder in 1963.
- While on vacation in December 2009, took a hiatus from using Twitter, which prompted a rumor that he had died.
- Sings the opening line on the charity single remake “We Are the World 25 For Haiti.”
- Created a frenzy in 2009 at a Long Island mall where he was supposed to appear. The event was canceled because of the chaos and his manager was arrested on charges of reckless endangerment for allegedly disobeying police orders to spread word of the cancellation.
- His 2015 single “What Do You Mean?” debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100, making him the youngest male artist to do so in the history of the charts.
- Had three of the top five singles on the Billboard Hot 100 in November 2015, the first artist to achieve that feat since the Beatles in 1964.
- Pattie Mallette — Mother
- Jazmyn — Half Sister
- Selena Gomez — Ex-significant Other
- Jaxon — Half Brother
- Erin Bieber — Stepmother
- Jeremy Bieber — Father
I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me.
I’m looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.
A girl has to have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy.
I’ve got my eye on a few things to spend my money on. I’ve got my own bank card but I am really good with money. I don’t spend too much at all.
We’re trying to set up a movie for me in the near future. It’s going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered. Kinda like my own version of ‘8 Mile.’