Elante Mall is a shopping mall in Chandigarh, India. It is the second largest shopping mall in Northern India and the eleventh largest in India. Elante is spread over 20 acres of area. It is part of a mixed use real estate development project by Larsen & Toubro called Elante.
Elante Mall has a retail space of over 1 million square feet. It has 2 main gate one is in front big entry and second is on the back as well as car parking under base has third entry gate by lift . It has 2 basement levels, a ground level and three upper levels. In the retail area, Elante Mall hosts retailers of various Indian and international brands a food court and a courtyard full of cafes. The Mall has an 8-screen Multiplex of PVR Cinemas. On its top floor, the mall has restaurants and fast food joints. For kids entertainment there is a Fun City on the top floor.
In September 2015, Mumbai‘s Carnival Group bought Elante Mall, at a price of Rs 1,785 crore(more than US$ 274 million) making it one of the biggest deal for a single real estate or property in India at the time.
On 28th July 2017, Nexus Malls, a subsidiary of US-based global investment firm Blackstone Group bought Elante Mall for an undisclosed amount. This is the second time Elante Mall is sold in two years. Experts consider this as a top league deal which has been made in real estate history in India
- Spreading across the entire Ground floor plus 3 levels, retail space is of over 1 million sq. ft.
- Has the identity of largest of Chandigarh’s malls hence Elante has welcomed the presence of famous local and global brands besides having the presence of many department stores and hypermarkets.
- Elante offers numerous options for entertainment through bowling alleys and multiplexes.
- In fact options are unlimited and beyond your imagination hence your taste buds from the Food Court to Restaurants besides Cafes and Sports Bar at one place remain mesmerizing.
How to Reach
Located at a place that can be reached easily in even less than 15-20 minute drive from city’s major sectors, it is a great place for exploration. Take for example the distance between it and Sector 17 at nearly 5.9 km. Road traffic and mode of transportation matters the most to calculate the time to reach there.
- If heading to North-East then it is at 12m
- Now turn right towards the Himalaya Marg at 0.2 Km
- Once there you can turn left towards Himalaya Marg 55m thereafter
- Taking the 1st right toward Himalaya Marg to drive through Income Tax and Central Excise Offices at 0.1 Km on the left is fine
- Now turn left towards the Himalaya Marg at 0.1 Km
- Again turn right towards the Himalaya Marg at 0.5 Km
- It is time to turn left into Udyog Path at 3.3 Km
- Now turn right onto Purv Marg at 0.7 Km
- You should now turn left at 0.4 Km
- Now turn left at 0.4 Km
- It is time to turn right at 68 m for easy reach